Jump to navigation Jump to search
|For the people that have lost their sense of humor, the nerds at Wikipedia have an article about Kindle Paperwhite.|
The Kindle Paperwhite is the shittiest new tablet from Amazon, the thing being used to create this very damn article. The web browser on the Kindle can be great, but it does have issues.
Specs[edit | edit source]
- Memory: Only 32 GB??? My new Switch Pro has more memory than that!!
- Browser: Complete shit.
- No video playback.
- Loading a longass article? This results in a crash or a restart of your Kindle. This can be prevented by clicking the stop loading button before all images load up. If it's a Miraheze blog that is long, this isn't an issue.
- Gifs are viewed badly in the browser, as it wastes ink, meaning that the gif load up its frames out of order.
- Loading up a Google Sites website prevents you from exiting and you can not get rid of the popup error. This one is fatal. Do not do it. If so, RESTART THE KINDLE IMMEDIATELY.
But wait, it also has good qualities! Like:
- Loading up funny af wikis. Like this one. Duh.
- Reading BoOkZ
- Looking at images
- CUSTOM FONTS!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!1)2!1!1!1!@1!1!1!
So there. That's the Kindle Paperwhite for ya.