Jump to navigation Jump to search
Microsoft Office — this is a program that is made to do what all office people do.
what is there?[edit | edit source]
- Microsoft Word — here you can write anything like "5577655lolalmlox want to die" "I am rock and roll" and so on, created for development.
- Microsoft Excel — tables, I hate them and I find them useless so they are not needed here, but games can be played! the only benefit!
- Microsoft Outlook — nothing to say about her...
- Microsoft PowerPoint — here you can show all sorts of videos, replacing Adobe After Effects and other video editor
analogues[edit | edit source]
- LibreOffice — There is both for Linux and for Windows, and there is also a version for such operating systems as FreeBSD and Haiku (essentially BeOS)
- OpenOffice — open office, also available on Linux