Jump to navigation Jump to search
A reception wiki is a wiki that lists the good and bad qualities of a product. Basically, they're like if IMDb and a grocery list had a baby.
Why according to all known laws of online culture, there is no way a reception wiki should be able to exist. Its audience is too small to get its content off the ground. The wiki, of course, exists anyway, because it doesn't care about what the Internet thinks is impossible. This is no Metacritic.[edit | edit source]
- Long ass custom headers. ^like this one^
- Overusing bold and italic text! Why would you do that!? Why!? WHY!? W-H-H-H-Y!?!?!?!
- Reception wikis tend to attract 13-15 year olds with at least one mental disorder.
- They will call you names such as "jackass", "retard", etc.
- And then they decide to write about wiki users/Twitter users/fanbases/YouTubers/Vyonders they don't like, and suddenly people are receiving death threats, damaging Miraheze's reputation and forcing it to shut them down.
- Reception wikis are paired with positive/negative sister wikis, with average things going to the negative wiki. What!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
- Some of wikis are LITERALLY INSULTING PEOPLE IN THE PAGES!!!! WHO FUCKING MADE THESE ONES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!I did. :)
Redeeming Qualities?[edit | edit source]
- Absolutely NO!!! These are the THE WORST WIKIS OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!